In this journey, I have found great healing in meeting and speaking to other women experiencing similar battles. I have met multiple women in my own area code, I have spoken by phone to a brave lady all the way in Ireland and I have the pleasure of connecting with and meeting the beautiful Christie Brinkley. The camaraderie that I have discovered is indescribable. These are all fellow women who are either currently in the trenches or who are up ahead throwing out a lifeline.
This is a battle that few can understand and I can not begin to express the importance of connecting with others.
I would like to start featuring the “many faces” of One Mom’s Battle on my blog every Friday. Have you just began a high-conflict divorce? Are you still married to someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder because you are afraid to leave the marriage? Are you in the middle of a hellish divorce or are you in the homestretch? I would like to feature your story. If you choose to remain anonymous, that is perfectly acceptable!
Details for Submission:
- Email tina@thePRdiva.com
- Subject Line: One Mom’s Battle Has Many Faces
- Blog Details: Please limit content to 600 words (max).
- Tell your story: Where are you in your battle, describe your court experience or anything else that is relevant.
- Do you have a blog, website, etc? Please include it and I am happy to mention it if your blog is featured.
- If you have a photo that you’d like me to use, please send it.
There is power in numbers and I hope to feature your story.
To Purchase “Tina’s Tips”, click here.