He deflected my accusations by saying that I harassed him. I would sit and read my “supposed” text messages and emails which he submitted to the courts– which were doctored and altered. I would sit in disbelief and his tactics worked– the judge must have felt as though he were supervising two fighting toddlers. Both tattling on each other. He reacted the same way most people would– he didn’t want to hear anything from either of us on the subject.
He muddied the waters.
The problem was that I was really receiving these harassing texts, emails and phone calls. There were nights I would lay in bed and cry as I watched the text message light beep…one after another. Berating me. Beating me down. Cringing with every beep from the phone. Sometimes they came one after another…beep…beep…beep.
These are just a few example of what I dealt with every month–
- August 25, 2009 You should have never been lifted from white trash status. Your looks are the only thing that ever got you anywhere. You are easy and out to get laid.
- August 25, 2009 They say that nothing I have done or said constitutes a threat. All I care about is making you answer to your conscience. You seem hell-bent on destroying me.
- October 10, 2009 You are a pathetic human being. Worthless. Uneducated.
- Sept 10, 2010 Karma will take care of you. The beauty of my Karma is I have had mine delivered. I have lost everything. Wish you well Tina.
- November 29, 2010 You lack so much…and its because of your upbringing and lack of cultivation. Lacking culture or a groomed skill. Just looks. So sad.
- August 11, 2011 Have a good life Tina. I’d hate to be you. How do you sleep at night?
Sometimes the messages followed a simple request or an update on the girls– other times they would come completely out of the blue. Sometimes they came in the middle of the night and sometimes they came while I was in a work meeting. Sometimes I would shrug them off and other times I would break down.
The attacks were constant– for over two years.