Educating yourself on Narcissism or divorcing a narcissist is the single most important thing that you can do. Knowledge is power and you need to stay two steps ahead at all times. Predicting the patterns and attacks should be your first line of defense. By predicting what is coming next, you are able to remove the “shock value” from the narcissistic attack.
- Divorcing a Narcissist: Advice from the Battlefield (New!) by Tina Swithin
- Divorcing a Narcissist by Tina Swithin
- The Sociopath Next Door by Dr. Martha Stout
- Love Fraud: 10 Signs You Are Dating a Sociopath by Donna Andersen
- Malignant Self Love by Dr. Sam Vaknin, Ph.D.
- High Conflict Institute with Bill Eddy
- Light, Life, Love & Laughter after NPD Abuse
- Respite from Sociopathic Behavior
- Hope After Divorce and Family Share
- Lemonade Divorce by the “Divorce Doc”, Alison Patton, esq
- Narcissistic Abuse by Dr. Sam Vaknin, Ph.D.
- Help! I am Divorcing a Narcissist by Karyl McBride, Ph.D of Psychology Today
- The Narcissistic Family Portrait by Karyl McBride, Ph.D of Psychology Today
The Story of a Sociopath by Paula Carrasquillo