Today is the official release of “Divorcing a Narcissist- One Mom’s Battle” and I am so happy to share my story with all of you! How did I fall into the trap of a narcissist? What were the red flags that I saw along the way but chose to ignore? I will share all of that and more!
I started writing my book in April of this year and I am happy to report that my project is complete. Writing this book has completed my healing and allowed me to reflect on the past ten years of my life while learning and growing. Thank you for following my journey, cheering me on and cheering me up when I was feeling defeated.
Inside my book you will find:
- My relationship from the very beginning and the red flags that were lining my path. I offer “Red Flag Reflections” which I pause and point out what I should have paid attention to and why.
- The separation and divorce where things went from bad to worse.
- Tips on surviving the journey through divorcing a narcissist. It isn’t easy but you can do it!
- The Narc Decoder which will teach you how to take those “crazy making” emails and understand the deep, dark pit in which they were generated from. Once you understand the hidden messages, the emails will no longer evoke emotions from you. Essentially, you can take back the power.
- The Family Court System with a narcissist which is a bad concoction. A narcissist in divorce court is the modern day spin on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- Forgiveness and Acceptance- start your path to healing by forgiving yourself and accepting the reality of the narcissist in your life.
Today is the official release date of Divorcing a Narcissist- One Mom’s Battle. You will receive a PDF copy by email while you wait for your book to ship. Click here to purchase today. Thank you for being a part of my journey! In gratitude- Tina Swithin
One Mom’s Battle has been featured in the Huffington Post, Washington Times and The Examiner. One Mom’s Battle has become a support system and a lifeline for thousands of women across the world who are actively in battle against a Narcissist and the Family Court System.
“Like” One Mom’s Battle on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter @onemomsbattle.com